Wednesday, 21 April 2021

10 best countries to visit in Africa



Home to much more than just safaris, beaches, and the pyramids, Africa is both the second-largest and second most-populous continent on Earth. Its 54 mainland countries and island nations all boast their own unique history, heritage, and culture, and this is, in part, what makes traveling around Africa so fascinating.

1. Namibia

2. Tunisia

3. Uganda

4. Mauritius

5. Tanzania

6. Seychelles

7. Morocco

8. South Africa

9. Kenya

10. Egypt


16 comments:

  1. I wish to visit Mauritius 🥺❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Mauritius and it my disire to be on day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything is possible, make your dream come true

      Delete
  3. Wow! You are well informed when it comes to advertising

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤗🤗 thanks and I'm still learning to master it

      Delete
  4. I love Namibia its has nice places for relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Egypt is gonna be my number1 whn i decide to go out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been in Mauritius💃💃 now I want to see what Tanzania have for me

    ReplyDelete

Crisis Management Video

  This video is about how the corona virus affected my life