▼

Monday, 5 April 2021

Table Mountain

 

 
 
#Survey the city from Table Mountain, ride the cable car back down (own expense), and then see Cape Town’s main sights from your minibus. 

#See places such as the Diamond Works and the Malay Quarter on Signal Hill. 

#Enjoy this superb views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain Visit Cape Town’s Malay Quarter

What's Included

#Hotel pickup and drop off
#Local guide
#Food and drinks

21 comments:

  1. Wow, Now I fully understand why they say Table Mountain is the place to visit if you want to see the best views of Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mzansi is really amazing, thank you Mr for this m looking forward to see more great stuff like this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly cannot wait to go there. This is a beautiful place๐Ÿ˜ญSince high school when i was doing tourism I have always felt like Table mountain is the best place to be๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work towards your goal, everything is possible

      Delete
  5. Magnificent view๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular, impressive, striking. All in one๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sbwl๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹asambeni Phela siyekhon ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ

    ReplyDelete